i love new words

Let’s start the week out with some fun fluff. We all know about the word Santorum being at #1 in the Google search hierarchy.

So Ricky is winning that poll too, but wait!

Willard is catching up, and is now at #3 with this brand new entry in the Google sweepstakes;

It’s true, I checked. Things are looking up.  As an additional bonus oddity, Willard Romney is an anagram for “normally weird”. Never know when that might come in handy. Even better, perhaps, Willard (Mitt) Romney is an anagram for “Mr Wry Medallion Tit”

And “Totem Wiry Mandrill” too, for good measure.

10 Responses to i love new words

Well, this just made my morning, but I do need to clean the screen a bit.

“Normally weird” covers the matter perfectly.

2. Bluthner says:

So, to use it in a sentence…

“The mere thought of Gingrich in the White House caused Rick Perry to romney sanatorum.”

3. Bluthner says:

sorry, ‘romney santorum

Bluth-

The bare fact that to “Romney Santorum” is… I guess the word would be intelligible but somehow it doesn’t feel quite right…anyway, the fact that it does achieve the minimum standard for meaning suggests that a common, er, theme or maybe psychic-olfactory undercurrent may be at work here.

I wonder if neocacalogism is a word, too. It should be. From there we could sail off and discover the urge to neocacalogize (US spelling).

5. MadameMax says:

There’s a brand new commenter on Cif-A today, calling itself “Trollingnarcissist.” Coincidence?

MM-

Coincidence?

Certainly not. Read his comments, it’s figgy all right. So…are we permitted to reply?

7. Leigh says:

Yes, its Figgy all right. His phrases are identical.

8. MadameMax says:

NF ––

So…are we permitted to reply?

Oh, please, no, I beg of you! Nothing would be so effective as to ignore it completely right from the start. If you can bring yourself to do that, you will have my everlasting respect and ador––, well, respect and whatnot.

Nothing would be so effective as to ignore it completely right from the start.

Yeah. We ignored ng so completely this weekend that he had the place entirely to himself. Which is the uniquely perfect outcome for him, you understand. CiFA shut down stone cold dead. Probably got his name engraved on the Crossroads Travelling Troll of the Week trophy. Probabaly got a standing O at the Monday morning sales meeting. Probably worth a bonus. Should have been worth a bonus, anyway, but somehow I think of Karl as kind of tight that way.

As you see, I’m still not entirely convinced that it’s the best way to handle a problem like this one.

10. Eric says:

Here are some more: Willard Mitt Romney = Mr. Dynamite will rot. I’m not sure what that means, but go here to see more on the mysteries of Romney’s name: http://daisybrain.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/words-that-should-be-in-the-news/