you tell me

Since we’re all aghast at how far out into the crazy weeds our political situation has lurched, and since it’s not really possible any more to predict what will or what will not sink a political candidacy and therefore what level of whack-a-doodle lunacy is electable and what’s not, take a look at this.

Is this guy in earnest, or is this parody?

Real politics, or performance art?

If it’s the former, can he be elected?

And for that matter, if it’s the latter, can he be elected?

You tell me, because I’m not sure which way is up anymore.

158 Responses to you tell me

1. Yes, we do need a lot more of that.
    Trump’s response was immediate and, naturally enough, was a threat;

“People have to be careful because at some point I fight back,” Trump told WMAL radio host Chris Plante. “You know, I’m being very nice. I’m being very, very nice. But at some point I fight back and it won’t be pretty.”

Nine,

Was that in response to McCain or to the N. Korean ambassador or does he even recognize a difference?

(that WMAL link won’t link for me)

Bluth,

CNN makes it clear it was directed at McCain, But no, he probably doesn’t see any difference.

5. This one works for me. You’re right that the other one was fucked.
    Trump’s remarks were in response to a question specifically about McCain’s speech.

Thanks for the new links, both. Jesus wept. The Hairball thinks the way things are right now are “pretty”?!

This is a change of subject but I kind of think y’all ought to read this. I’m sure you’ll be as shocked-shocked as I was.

Well that would explain some of the conversations I had in Florida with idiots who kept explaining to me that London had been taken over by those “Shy-rias”. When I dismissed the idea as ridiculous, I was informed, point blank: Then you must be a Muslim.